The Oberoi Group's new luxury resort is located adjacent to the famous Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. Though the tiger is an elusive animal, sightings in the reserve are frequent. President Bil Clinton, during his visit to India in March 2000, saw two tigers at Ranthambhore in a single day.
The resort setting is picture-perfect with a dramatic watercourse and sun-kissed private decks. The luxury tents with finely embroidered canopies, luxurious bathrooms and private walled gardens are in perfect contrast to the ruggedness of the jungle.
Vanya Vilas is the first luxury jungle resort in India. The resort consists of luxury air-conditioned tents located discreetly so as to ensure maximum privacy. The tents, restaurant, bar etc. occupy only 5% of the site, thus maintaining its natural beauty.
- Personal Bar
- Satellite Television
- In-house Laundry
- Dry Cleaning
- Complimentary Fresh Fruit & Flowers
- Mineral Water
- Heated swimming pool and jogging track
- Private therapy rooms to rejuvenate mind, body and soul,
- Games room and lecture room for films and talks on wildlife
- An amphitheater for live performance
- A watch tower
- Small meeting room for 5 persons
- In-house laundry and dry cleaning
- Travel Desk and currency exchange.