Welcome to Raj Palace, that treats you with royalty during your sojourn to see the royal tigers in the splendour of their natural habitat. At Raj Palace, your spirits will soar as your comforts will be looked after with luxury, and you too indulge in the wildness of nature which spreads itself in all its beauty and brilliance.
Raj Palace, we offer aesthetically pleasing and furnished rooms to make your stay a memorable event of a lifetime. Our chefs will provide you food that is savoury and delectable to suit all kinds of taste buds. Our staff is affable and attentive. Our premises are neat and immaculate and our lawns and gardens have been horticulturally designed to give everlasting delight.
Come to Raj Palace and enjoy the royal treatment that we stand for. We promise you an unforgettable experience which will remain in your memory all your life.
- Fully electronic EPABX.
- Swimming Pool.
- Laundry facilities.
- Doctor on call.
- Running hot and cold water.
- Convenient parking.
- Color television in all cottages & Rooms with 44 channels.
- Conference hall to seat 150 persons.
- 24-hour room service.
- Visit to Mansarovar and Surval Lakes known for their picturesque beauty and migratory birds.
- Rajasthani Folk Music and Dance programme.
- Visit to Rameshwarghat on the Banas River to see crocodiles, alligators and a large number of migratory birds.
- Visit to Banas and Chambal rivers.
- Visit to Ranthambhore Fort.
- Visit to and camping at Pali Ghat on Chambal River.
- Visit-cum-picnic to Amareshwar Mahadev Temple near an aweinspiring waterfall and luxuriant grove.
- Horse rides.
- Camel rides.
- Ride to ethnic village on bullock and camel cart dressed in traditional costume.